|Home||» Products||» Chemical Protection Suits||» Chemical Protection Suits|
Chemical Protection Suits
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Chemmax 2 Suits
CT2S428-lightweight, disposable chemical suit for protection against splashes and sprays of hazardous chemicals in Type 3&4 Applications.
- Saranex 23P barrier film bonded to a flexible bi-component spunbonded substrate provides excellent chemical protection in a soft and flexible fabric.
- Constructed with stitched and taped seams for superior protection and strength.
- Design features for double zip/storm flap front fastening for improved protection and quick and easy donning and removal.
- Lightweight and flexible material for optimum comfort and protection.
- Reinforced knee-pads for comfort and durability.
- Saranex film provides excellent protection with strength and flexibility for durability and comfort.
- White color for easy identification.
- ChemMAX 2 is an excellent alternative to the more expensive types of suit available.
- Hazardous chemical handling.
- Industrial demolition applications.
- Pressure spray applications.
- Waste disposal.
- Chemical spill handling.
Encapsuled suit (Level B) 48â€ zipper, storm flap, 20mil PVC faceshield, elastic wrists, 1 exhaust port with shroud, air tube inlet, attached sock boots with boot flaps. This garment offers Level B protection.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Supply Ability
- As per Requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India